Developing your mission, vision, values?
A mission statement is an explanation of the reason for brand`s existence, purpose and it`s overall intentions. Mission statement reflects every aspect of a brand: the service or the products, quality, service, pricing, positioning, potential, employee – customer- supplier- competitor relationships. It must be something a brand can cast in stone, and put it up for employees, customers, suppliers and competitors to see. Most importantly, it should be something that will motivate and excite people every time they see it. It must be something that your brand lives by it.
To find your mission statement, starting by answering these questions:
- What s our brand`s purpose?
- Why does our brand exist?
To find your vision statement, starting by answering these questions:
- What problems are we seeking to solve?
- Where are we headed?
- If we archive all our strategic goals, what would we look like 1o from now?
To find your values statement, starting by answering these questions:
- What values are unique to our brand?
- What values should guide operations of our brand?
- What conduct should our employees uphold?