What are the characteristics of a good brand positioning? Here are some questions that you can ask to determine if your brand positioning is good. While answering, take some time and start answering yes or no, and under each question also answer why in depth. –
- Is your marketing message clear and easy to communicate what your brand is about?
- Is your positioning strategy relevant to your customer?
- Does your brand have unique and credible position in your customers mind?
- Are your unique features desirable for your customers and play a key role in purchase decision?
- Are your unique features recognizable by the customer?
- Are your brand promises deliverable ?
- Are there points of difference between your and your competitor`s brand?
- Is your positioning validated by the customer?
How many do you got? If all your answers were yes – congratulations, you have good brand positioning! If any of those answers were no, then that’s a great place to start from.